Terms and Conditions
You Agree and Confirm
- That you will use the services provided by EMANARA Website, its affiliates, consultants and contracted companies, for lawful purposes only and comply with all applicable laws and regulations of United Arab Emirates, while using or transacting on the website.
- That ‘Visa or MasterCard (debit and credit cards) in AED will be accepted by you for payment.’’
- ” That you will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned ’’
- That you will provide true, accurate, complete and current information in all instances where such information is requested of you. EMANARA Website reserves the right to confirm and validate the information and other details provided by you at any point of time. If upon confirmation your details are found not to be true (wholly or partly), EMANARA Website has the right in its sole discretion to reject the registration and debar you from using the Services of EMANARA Website and/or other affiliated websites without prior intimation whatsoever. Customers, who are minors (under the age of 18), shall not be registered, nor will they use the website for any transactions.
- That you will compensate EMANARA Website for any extra cost incurred for redelivery in the event of a non-delivery in the first instance on account of a mistake by you (i.e. wrong name or address or any other wrong information).
- That you will use your best and prudent judgment while entering into any transaction through this Site and you will do so entirely at your sole risk.
- That Card holders must retain a copy of the record of transactions and Merchant Policies and Rules.
- Al Manara Pharmacy maintains the 'https://emanara.com/' Website ("Site").
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Any purchase, dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of UAE