Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling that to others. We share the information collected by us, only as described below and only with the Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of
The Website Policies and Terms & Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the then current requirements and standards. Therefore, the Customers 'are encouraged to frequently visit these sections to remain updated about the changes on the Website. Modifications, whenever made, will be effective on and from the day they are posted.
Collecting Personal Information and its Use:
- In the course of your use of EMANARA Website, you provide us with certain information, as detailed below (collectively referred to as the “Personal Information”), which we may collect, store and use for providing various services and performing our contractual obligations, other than allowing us to better understand the Website users and improve the layout and functionality of EMANARA Website;
- Information about your name, address, phone number, e-mail address, order history, feedback, your visits to and use of EMANARA website(including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, operating system, referral source, length of visit, page views, website navigation etc.).
- Information relating to any transactions carried out between you and us on or in relation to EMANARA Website, including information relating to any purchases you make of our Products or Services.
- Information that you provide to us for registering with us as a Registered User (including your Account details).
- Information that you provide to us for subscribing to EMANARA Website Services, e-mail notifications, and/or newsletters.
- Any other information and feedback including Product/Service reviews that you choose to send to us.
- All credit/debit cards’ details and personally identifiable information will NOT be stored, sold, shared, rented or leased to any third parties.
- https://emanara.com/ will not pass any debit/credit card details to third parties
- We may use the Personal Information that you provide, or that which is obtained by us:
- To register you with EMANARA Website and to administer and provide our Services, as mentioned on EMANARA Website.
- To fulfil our agreement on providing Services to you, including those related to your purchase of Products, their processing and obtaining the related payments.
- To analyze and profile your shopping preferences (market, customer and product analysis etc.) to enable us to review, develop and improve the Products and Services we offer, and to enable us to provide you and other customers with relevant information through our marketing programs. We may use your Personal Information to make decisions about your using computerized For example, automatically selecting Products and Services which we think will interest you from the information we have. We may keep you informed of such Products and Services including special offers, discounts, offers, competitions and so on (including products and services of other companies and organizations) by e-mail, telephone (including automated calls), SMS text messages and other electronic messages such as picture messaging, post, fax or otherwise.
- To give you the option to mention if you do, or do not wish to receive information about such products and services from us or carefully chosen various third parties.
- We may supplement the Personal Information, which you provide to us, with the information that we receive from third parties (such as credit reference agencies).
Prevention of Fraud:
- In order to protect our customers and ourselves from fraud and theft, we may share all or any of the Personal Information, that we obtain from you, (for confirming identity and other details in our customer records, including the procedures you follow to you conduct your Accounts etc.), with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of I-health, other third parties, companies, retailers and the financial and other organizations (including Law Enforcement Agencies) involved in fraud prevention and detection.,
Disclosure of Your Information:
- While we will make every effort to safeguard and keep confidential the information provided to us, we might share your Personal Information with other Group companies/subsidiaries/affiliates of EMANARA Website and other third parties, companies, retailers and organizations whose services or Products we provide to you through EMANARA Website. The specific situations are as follows
- To our agents, staff and approved third parties for them to provide timely services us.
- To anyone to whom we assign or transfer our rights and duties under our agreement with you.
- If we have a duty to do so, or if the law compels us to do so i)in connection with any existing as well as prospective legal proceedings, ii) ; or in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights, or iii) the purpose of preventing fraud and reducing credit risks).
- The https://emanara.com/ is not responsible for the privacy policies of websites to which it links. If you provide any information to such third parties different rules regarding the collection and use of your personal information may apply. You should contact these entities directly if you have any questions about their use of the information that they collect.
- We take all the steps that are reasonably necessary to protect against unauthorized access, use, alteration, disclosure, or destruction of Personal Information. Any identifiable personal information that we collect and store is protected by using proper means. EMANARA Website is not responsible for any unauthorized access or use by third parties, unless such access is enabled because of our gross negligence or willful misconduct.
- Protecting your Personal Information is especially important to us. Therefore, to better protect such Personal Information, (a) we take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your Personal Information, and (b) we store all the Personal Information you provide to us on our secure (password- and firewall- protected) servers. All the electronic transactions you make with or receive from us will be encrypted using the technology, which EMANARA Website deems fit and proper, (c) we display only the last four digits of your credit/debit card numbers, whilst in case of the use of Visa or MasterCard the CVV number will be requested. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your Account and password and to your computer. You must ensure that you log out/ sign-off from your Account, when you are exiting EMANARA Website
- We may withhold any such Personal Information to the extent permitted by law.
- You may instruct us not to process your Personal Information for marketing purposes by e-mail at any time. If you are concerned that any part of your Personal Information that we hold is inaccurate, you must Contact us to set the records right.
- EMANARA Website Our Website may contain links to other websites, but this website is not responsible for the privacy practices of websites not operated by EMANARA Website. We encourage users to read the privacy statements of each and every website that collects Personal Information.
- You may receive e-mails from EMANARA Website based on your subscription request. If you wish at any time to unsubscribe, you may click the “Unsubscribe” link at the bottom of any email communication.